This option is currently sold out.
The V12 Shoes in Olive White from Veja are ethically and sustainably made. The B-Mesh used by Veja is a breathable and water-repellent fibre made of recycled plastic bottles; 3 of which are used to create a pair of sneakers. These sneakers feature panels made of olive-coloured suede and leather. Also features contrasting white wild rubber "V" logo on sides and "Veja" tab on rear heel.
- Upper in B-Mesh
- Panels made out of leather and water-repellent suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% Organic Cotton, 67% Recycled Polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- 1.5 inch sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre