This option is currently sold out.
The V-12 Shoes B-Mesh in Black/White from Veja is men's shoe that's ecologically and sustainably made. The B-Mesh comprises recycled plastic bottles. This upcycling process creates a breathable and water-repellent fabric; 3 water bottles make a single pair of shoes.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre