Website Content Management
Commencing trading in 2003, Some Agency provides representation for independent Swedish fashion labels in Australia and New Zealand such as Dr Denim, Gram, Suit .Occupying a unique position across wholesale and retail, the agency has played a significant role building awareness of Swedish style in the region through our flagship stores Somedays and Somewhere.
With more than a slight inclination to all things Nordic by nature, our stores bring together the cream of local talent with emerging and established designers from around the world.
In 2011, we crossed the digital divide and opened Someplace – our dedicated online shop front. The online store has experienced rapid growth and demonstrated the wider appeal for our unique retail offering. Our customer base is no longer confined to the immediate surrounds of our physical stores but now extends through all major cities in Australia and around the globe.
The successful applicant will take an active role in the planning, preparation and production stages for online content management. Primarily working within our web division, it is their responsibility to uphold our brand identity across all digital platforms.
Surry Hills, Sydney
September 2014 or ASAP
15-30hrs between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Please enquire for more information
- Sourcing, generating and publishing online content
- Customer Service and Order Fulfillment
- Assisting and styling on product shoots
- Filtering & editing images post photo shoots
- Assisting with the conception and production for marketing and banner campaigns
- Maintaining accurate and progressive records for all incoming stock
- General asset management
- Research & testing within web development activities
- Keen interest in men’s and women’s fashion
- Understanding of current local and global trends
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience with Photoshop and InDesign is highly regarded
- Studying or have studied relevant tertiary studies
All enquiries and applications should be directed to Josh Zimmer at email@example.com